While modeling for the past seven years, Danielle has had the amazing opportunity to travel the world and experience different cultures. Tokyo, Hong Kong, Thailand, Paris, Milan, London. And her latest address? New York, of course! Two and a half months later, she’s loving the energy, food and passionate people of her new hometown.
- BORN BLONDE IN: South Africa
- INSPIRED BY: “Seeing people live their life to the fullest. If you walk the streets of New York, you can see that in people. Trying to live their dreams, feed their families, live a good life. And that inspires me, a lot.”
- FOR FUN: Going to the beach, and dancing—she has danced her whole life
- ON BEING A BLONDE: ”Blonde are known to have more fun, so we can misbehave and get away with it!”
- HER BLONDE IDOL: Marilyn Monroe
SEE WHAT MAKES DANIELLE OUR BLONDE IDOL
DANIELLE’S BLONDE IDOL REGIMEN
GET HER STYLE
STEP 1: PRIME
STEP 2: STYLE
- Layer a small amount of shape factor 22 sculpting cream-paste evenly throughout hair.
- Blast dry, using your fingers to create tousled texture.
- To sculpt and define, add a bit more shape factor 22 sculpting cream-paste into hands and work into desired shape.
- Finish with wax blast 10 high impact finishing spray-wax for instant undone texture.
STEP 3: EXTEND