A wavy bob with airy, tousled texture
· Shake well and mist STYLE
- Create a slightly off-center part. For medium lift at the base, use a medium boar-bristle round brush and blow-dry sections with medium elevation.
- To set the hair, mist on iron shape 11 thermal protecting spray section-by-section. Spiral tong sections using a ¾” curling iron. Tip: For springy bounce, position the iron vertically.
- For soft natural movement, emulsify a pea-sized amount of move ability 05 lightweight defining cream-paste in hands and rake through with your fingers to break up the set. TIP: For more deconstructed texture and matte finish, use rough paste 12 working material instead.
- To finish, use a wide-tooth comb to smooth hair into place, then mist on windblown 05 dry finishing spray for lightweight, airy fullness.
EXTEND The next day, mist Pillow Proof Blow Dry two day extender throughout hair and brush to refresh style.
For more beachy texture, shake well and mist fashion waves 07 sea salt spray throughout and scrunch.