Shake well and mist Pillow Proof Blow Dry express primer all-over damp hair, focusing on the mid-lengths and ends.
- Layer a generous amount of align 12 protective smoothing lotion evenly throughout.
- Comb hair into natural fall position. Starting at the high point, use a paddle brush and blow-dry the hair smooth and flat, directing it back to where the ponytail is to be positioned. Tip: Remember, adjust the position of the ponytail to suit the profile of your client.
- To position the ponytail, mist shine flash 02 glistening mist on a Mason Pearson-type brush. Smooth, anchor, and secure the hair into a ponytail with an elastic at the nape. Tip: To remove any inconsistencies on the surface, insert a tail comb’s pointed end under hair’s surface and guide in the direction of the grain, towards the tie-off.
- Emulsify a small amount of move ability 05 lightweight defining cream-paste in hands – including fingers. Distribute in a downward motion evenly throughout the entire ponytail. From underneath the ponytail, clip a small section of hair away for later
- To create the twist, gather the entire ponytail and twist in a downward motion to the right. Continue twisting until it twists back on its self. A elongated figure-8 shape will begin to emerge. Tip: The longer the ponytail, the more elongated the figure-8 will be.
- Continue twisting through to the ends, then tuck and pin them under the base of the ponytail.
- To conceal the base of the ponytail and ends of the twist, release the small section, and wrap around, covering entire base. Secure with pins
- To complete the finished look, mist on control addict 28 extra high-hold hairspray. Tip: For a perfect finish, spray a makeup brush with shine flash 02 glistening mist and lightly “dust” along the hairline to tame any stray hairs.
The next day, mist Pillow Proof Blow Dry two day extender focusing at the surface, to absorb oils and refresh style.