Shake well and mist Pillow Proof Blow Dry express primer all-over damp hair.
- Apply outshine 01 anti-frizz polishing milk, then use a paddle brush to blow-dry hair as smooth as possible in the direction you want it to lay.
- Mist iron shape 11 finishing thermal spray throughout the hair and flat iron. Make sure to keep the ends straight – you don’t want them to bend under.
- Comb hair into a pony at the crown and secure. Have your client lift her chin as you gather the hair; it will keep the nape tight.
- Mist on fashion work 12 versatile hairspray and comb to smooth flyaways and bumps, then secure with a hair tie. TIP: For a sleek, wet-look use hardwear 16 super strong sculpting gel throughout the root area, and comb through.
- Take a piece of hair, apply move ability 05 lightweight defining cream-paste and wrap around the base of the pony. You may need to take a second piece to create the wrap as seen on our model. Once you have the hair wrapped, push toward the head and pin in place.
- Lightly distribute move ability 05 through ends of pony and brush into place.
- Finish with fashion work 12. For additional shine, mist on shine flash 02 glistening mist.
The next day, mist Pillow Proof Blow Dry two day extender over the top area and throughout the ponytail. Brush the ponytail with a paddle brush to refresh style.