Dusty Rosé By Adrien Dupuis On Karolina Jez
Easy way to spice up any of blonde in 20 minutes with Shades EQ Pastel!Dreaming on this haircolor? Share the following to your Redken stylist!
For best results, make sure to apply to hair that has been pre-lightened to a level 9 (Yellow) or to a level 10 (Pale Yellow)
FORMULA 1 (zone 1 to 3)
- 1 oz. Peach Pastel Shades EQ Gloss
- 1 oz. Pink Pastel Shades EQ Gloss
- 0.5 oz. Crytal Clear Shades EQ Gloss
- 2.5 oz. Shades EQ Processing Solution for precision application
- 4ml pH-Bonder #1 Bond Protecting Additive
Section the hair into four quadrants.
Section the two quadrants around the face diagonally to create some larger highlights
Roughly blow dry hair so it is smooth and slightly straight.
Backcomb the larger pieces around the face and apply the color from ends up wards to mid lengths and wrap in foils.
You might want to alternate with different sizes of sections around the face depending on the impact you want to create for your client.