CITY BEATS HAIRCOLOR SHADES
Vibrant conditioning color cream
Now you can create the edgiest vibrant shades inspired by the streets of NYC for your clients. Discover the 12 stay-true hues that let you unleash your boldest look.
• 17 vibrant stay-true hues, plus clear. No mess, no bleed
• Acidic formula conditions and seals the cuticle
• True to tone for up to 12 shampoos
• No developer required
• Intermixable direct dyes
- City Beats can be applied to both natural and previously colored hair.
- Apply City Beats directly to pre-lightened, clean, towel-dried hair. The lighter your starting level, the brighter your end result will be.
- Apply with brush and bowl. Avoid direct application to the scalp as staining may occur.
- Process at room temperature for 20 minutes. Do not use heat. For more vibrancy, increase processing time to 30 minutes.
As with any “topcoat” color, if the canvas is uneven, the end result will be uneven. Always even out your client's starting color with Pre-Art Treatment or Shades EQ Gloss before applying City Beats. Do not use over compound henna or progressive color.
HOW TO USE CITY BEATS COLOR REMOVER
- Mix in a bowl then place in an applicator bottle for best results
- Apply quickly and efficiently to desired areas
- Process accordingly (see chart below) and shampoo out
- To equalize porosity use Redken Chemistry before toning
|IF YOU NEED TO REMOVE…||USE THIS MIXTURE||PROCESS FOR|
|A light tint, dark spots or unwanted tones||1 packette City Beats Color Remover + 2 oz. deionized water||5-20 minutes|
|Light shades from Levels 7-9||1 packette City Beats Color Remover + 2 oz. deionized water||10-20 minutes
|Medium shades from Levels 4-6||1 packette City Beats Color Remover + 2 ½ oz. 20 vol. Pro-oxide Cream Developer||20-30 minutes OR 30-35 minutes|
|Dark shades from Levels 4-6||1 packette City Beats Color Remover + 2 ½ oz. 20 vol. Pro-oxide Cream Developer||50-60 minutes|